You do not have to walk on your knees
For a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting —
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things. ❞
Mary Oliver, “Wild Geese” (via arosary)
Mary Rakow (via loveyourchaos)
“you’re going to make a man very happy someday” no im not. Im going to ruin his life
*make myself very happy someday
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that stuffs not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
haha if youre bored you could kiss me idk just sayin
Leonardo da Vinci (via concocted)
this video is the reason I am alive today
I just want to get closer to you by Kaye Blegvad.
Instead of spending this beautiful day outside, I was stuck inside making notecards. High school can’t end fast enough.